SimBox Limited Installation
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
The Seller will provide installation services, subject to the standard terms and conditions below Definitions
1.1 "Client" means the persons or company purchasing the services;
1.2 "Seller" means SimBox Limited;
1.3 "Services" means the installation or de-installation of Tramigo product mobile data equipment by Unipart technology logistics
1.3 "Customer" means the end customer who receives the installation services;
1.4 "FCS 1362 Standards" means UK code of practice for installation of mobile radio and related ancillary equipment in land vehicles as published by Federation of Communication Services from time to time;
- The Seller will provide the Services in accordance with FCS 1362 standards through Unipart technology logistics dedicated team of engineers. The Seller reserves the right to sub-contract to an approved supplier operating to the same standards where necessary.
- Payment terms will be by PayPal or bank transfer on the date of application for installation of the Tramigo product.
- All pricing quoted are inclusive of VAT. A VAT invoice will be available on request. The Seller reserves the right to amend the pricing on the SimBox website at any time.
- The services will be provided between 8.30am and 6pm Monday – Friday. Any requirement for work outside of these hours will be subject to additional charges which will be notified to the Customer in writing.
- Delivery of parts required for installation will be made to the address agreed at time of order. Once received, as demonstrated by a proof of delivery provided by the Seller's chosen carrier, the Customer will become liable and responsible for the value of the parts until the job is completed.
- If for any reason the required parts have not been received by the Customer 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, the Customer will notify the Seller. If required the Seller will arrange to reschedule the installation.
- If the Customer wishes to cancel scheduled Services, it may do so during standard service hours up to 24 hours in advance of the agreed installation slot in which case the Customer will not incur the service charge. The Customer will in any event remain liable for the cost of any parts delivered unless they are used for a subsequently arranged Services within 2 weeks of the original installation date or unless the Supplier (acting reasonably) is satisfied that such parts have been returned to the Seller through the returns process specified by the Seller. In all instances relating to this clause, the Customer will be invoiced for any distribution charges incurred
- If the Customer wishes to cancel scheduled Services with less than 24 hours' notice then (in addition to any payment due for parts delivered in accordance with clause 7) the Cancellation Fee will apply. ,
- Engineers will wait up to 20 minutes after the agreed time for the commencement of the Services. If the relevant vehicle, parts are not available the job will be adjudged to be cancelled and the Cancellation Fee will apply.
- In the event that parts are sourced direct by the Customer and the Seller provides installation Services only. The Seller will accept no liability or responsibility for the parts and the performance thereof.
- The Customer is responsible for providing a suitable location for the Services. This means a safe environment which excludes public car parks and busy roads and must provide protection from any poor weather or water based substance which may affect the Seller's engineer's ability to safely complete the Services. In the event that in the reasonable opinion of the Seller a suitable location has not provided, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the Services and the Cancellation Fee will be applicable.
- The Customer is responsible for providing accurate information regarding the vehicle in relation to which the Services are to be performed. A full listing of the required information is available upon request. If the engineer is unable to perform the Services as a result of inaccurate information being provided, the Client shall pay the Cancellation Fee.
- The time taken to complete an installation can vary; it is the Customers responsibility to ensure it has sufficient time available to allow completion of the Services.
- In the event that the Seller provides de-installation Services, on the completion of the service, the de-installed parts will remain on site with the Customer and shall be the responsibility of the Customer.
- The seller will provide a 24 month parts warranty on all Tramigo products provided they have been sourced through the seller. Proof of purchase may be required. The warranty will commence from the date of installation. The parts warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective components.
- Services, where engaged, will supply a 12 month labour warranty on the quality of their installation (as defined in clause 1.3)
- The customer will be responsible for a Services call out charge if the defect is due to: Simcard malfunction or failure, loss of signal due to poor coverage by the airtime provider or the original installation and /or Tramigo components have been altered, tampered with or damaged in any way.
- In the event of a Service failure, proof of purchase of the Services must be provided by the Customer and the Seller must be given the opportunity to rectify any such failure in accordance with clause 15 and will not be liable for any work carried out by any third party unless carried out with the written agreement of the Seller.
- The service warranty offered will be invalidated in the event of damage or misuse by the Customer or any third party or by any repair or subsequent service activity carried out by any third party.
- Neither Party shall have liability to the other in respect of any lost income, profit or savings, loss of goodwill or the interruption of the other party's business (in each case whether direct or indirect) nor shall either party have any liability to the other in respect of any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage (whether such losses or damage were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise).
- The Seller reserves the right to postpone an installation due to events which could not reasonably have been foreseen or are outside of our direct control.
- A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement.